英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發言者不同而被自由使用。今天小編給大家帶來影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》,希望能夠幫助到大家,下面小編就和大家分享,來欣賞一下吧。
影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第40期:阿甘講在越南打戰的事情
英語臺詞節選:
Hey, Forrest...
嘿,福雷斯…
were you scared in Vietnam?
你在越南害怕過嗎?
Yes.
是的
Well, I--
我…
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes it would stop raining
當雨停的時候
long enough for the stars to come out...
有時能看到星星…
and then it was nice.
那感覺很好
It was like just before the sun goes to bed
就象太陽下山前
down on the bayou.
在拉巴特灣
there was always a million sparkles on the water...
海面的閃閃鱗光…
like that mountain lake.
就象山間的湖水
It was so clear, Jenny,
那樣的清澈,珍妮
it looked like there were two skies
就象另一片天空
one on top of the other.
兩重天空
And then in the desert, when the sun comes up...
還有在沙漠里,當太陽升起…
I couldn't tell
我分不清
where heaven stopped and the earth began.
哪兒是天,哪兒是地
It's so beautiful.
真是美麗
I wish I could've been there with you.
我但愿那時和你在一起
You were.
你確實在的
----------------------------------------------------------
英語學習筆記精講:
1.scare:害怕
例如:You're scaring me...
你嚇著我了。
The prospect of failure scares me rigid...
一想到失敗我就嚇得身體發僵。
2.sparkle:閃光
例如:sparkles of light...
光亮點
There was a sparkle in her eye that could not be hidden.
她眼中閃爍著一絲無法掩藏的亮光。
影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第41期:珍妮在星期六清晨死去
英語臺詞節選:
I love you.
我愛你
You died on a Saturday morning.
你在星期六清晨死去
And I had you placed here under our tree.
我把你葬在我們的樹下
And I had that house of your father's
我把你父親的房子
bulldozed to the ground.
推成了平地
Mama...
媽媽…
always said
總是說…
that dyin' was a part of life .
死亡是生命的一部分
I sure wish it wasn't.
我真的希望不是這樣
Little Forrest is...
小福雷斯…
doing just fine.
很好
"But..."
“不過…”
About to start school again so on,
就要去上學了
and...
還有…
and I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner
我給他做早餐、午餐和晚餐
every day.
每天
I make sure he...
我讓他…
combs his hair
梳頭
and brushes his teeth every day.
讓他每天刷牙
Teaching him how to play Ping-Pong.
教他怎么打乒乓球
----------------------------------------------------------
英語學習筆記精講:
1.bulldoze:推倒; 鏟平
例如:She defeated developers who wanted tobulldoze her home to build a supermarket.
她打敗了那些想推倒她家房屋興建超市的開發商們。
bulldoze還有強迫的意思
例如:The party in power planned to bulldozethrough a full socialist programme...
執政黨打算強制推行一個全面的社會主義方案。
2.comb:梳理
例如:Salvatore combed his hair carefully...
薩爾瓦托認真地梳了梳頭。
Her reddish hair was cut short and neatly combed.
她淡紅色的頭發剪得短短的,梳得很整齊。
comb還有四處搜尋的意思
例如:Officers combed the woods for the murder weapon...
警察在樹林里四處搜尋兇器。
3.brush:刷;擦
例如:Have you brushed your teeth?...
你刷牙了嗎?
She brushed the powder out of her hair...
她把頭發上的粉末刷掉了。
影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第43期:阿甘的兒子坐校車上學
英語臺詞節選:
But I miss you, Jenny.
可是我想念你,珍妮
If there's anything you need...
如果你想要什么…
I won't be far away.
我就在你身邊
Here's your bus.
你的車來了
O.K.
好吧
Hey...
嗨…
I know this.
我知道
I'm gonna share that for show-and-tell
我會在故事會上講故事
because Grandma used to read it to you.
因為奶奶曾給你讀過
My favorite book.
我最喜歡的書
Here we are.
好了
Hey...
嘿…
here you go.
你該走了
Hey, Forrest...
嘿,福雷斯…
don't--
不要…
I want to tell you I love you.
我想告訴你我愛你
I love you, too, Daddy.
我也愛你,爸爸
I'll be right here when you get back.
我就在這兒等你回來
You understand this is the bus to school, now, don't you?
你知道這是校車,是吧?
Of course, and you're Dorothy Harris, and I'm Forrest Gump.
當然,你是多蘿西哈里斯,我是福雷斯甘
----------------------------------------------
英語學習筆記精講:
1.share:分享
例如:Yes, I want to share my life with you...
是的,我想和你共度一生。
I felt we both shared the same sense of loss, felt thesame pain.
我覺得我們兩個有著共同的失落感,經受著同樣的痛苦。
2.used to:曾經做某事
例如:When he was a little lad, I used to sing him lullabies.
在他小時候,我常常給他唱搖籃曲。
I used to run in high school.
我過去常跑去學校。
影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第42期:阿甘和珍妮的兒子很聰明
英語臺詞節選:
He's really good.
他打得很棒
Uh, Forrest, you go.
福雷斯,你來發球
We fish a lot.
我們經常釣魚
And every night, we read a book.
我們每天晚上讀書
He's so smart, Jenny.
他聰明極了,珍妮
You'd be so proud of him.
你一定會為他驕傲
I am.
我會的
He, uh, wrote you a...a letter.
他還給你寫了封信
And he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to,
他說不許我看,我不能看
so I'll just leave it here for you.
所以我把它放在這兒給你
Jenny...
珍妮…
I don't know if Mama was right
我不知道是媽媽對
or if it--it's Lieutenant Dan.
還是丹中尉對
I don't know...
我不知道
if we each have a...
是否我們每個人都有
destiny...
注定的命運…
or if we're all just floating around accidental-like
還是我們的生命中只有偶然
on a breeze...
象在風中飄…
but I--I think...
但我想…
maybe it's both.
也許兩者都有吧
Maybe both get happening at the same time.
也許兩者都在同時發生著
--------------------------------------------------------------
英語學習筆記精講:
1.float around:飄落; 廣為流傳
例如:Crumbs would float around the capsule andget in the way.
面包屑會漂浮在太空艙四周形成阻礙。
Crumbs would float around the spaceship and get inthe way.
食物屑可能漂浮在宇宙飛船中。
2.accidental:意外的,偶然的
例如:The jury returned a verdict of accidental death...
陪審團作出意外死亡的正式裁決。
His hand brushed against hers; it could have been either accidental or deliberate.
就在有意無意間,他的手輕輕拂過她的手。
影視口語精講:《阿甘正傳》相關文章:
★ 《阿甘正傳》第24期:阿甘成立布巴甘捕蝦公司且家喻戶曉
★ 阿甘正傳》第20期:阿甘回家后很多人找他做乒乓器材代言
★ 《阿甘正傳》第18期:阿甘去白宮見合眾國的總統
下一篇:影視英語口語:看電影